[News] United agree £50m deal for Aaron Wan Bissaka
26-06-2019, 04:15 PM
United agree £50m deal for Aaron Wan Bissaka
It's took 7 weeks but Team deadwood have agreed to sign a 2nd player. Officially taken Dead Ed 14 weeks to confirm two players.

Perhaps Deadwood will sign one more: center back or midfielder. Then it will be scatter gun approach in August and the final weeks of the window.

Ole will get sacked in no time. Terrible activity so far.

Rebuild my arse
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: United agree £50m deal for Aaron Wan Bissaka
Guardian reports £45 mil which could rise to 50 on performance escalators on a £90k/week salary and we didn't give up our 20% sell on clause for Zaha which apparently was the biggest sticking point for Palace over the past few weeks.
26-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Good. And 15 million for James makes it 65 million spent for the summer.

35 million of our transfer budget left. Confused
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
26-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Hope Pogba, De Gea and Lukaku leave. I wanna see this club drown in the wilderness.

Its not as if there's any point having hope or ambitions. Just praying for the worst so I can say I'm a real die hard bastard. Icon_lol

The last financial contribution I made to Utd was in 2015, I guess I've pulled my supporter.

Now just a proper plastic fan. Won't give a penny!

Cmon Team Deadwood let me down!!!!

Silvering lining is no more Ashley Fucking Young.

But plenty of Phil Jones on the horizon!!
26-06-2019, 10:07 PM
(26-06-2019 06:16 PM)Costas Wrote:  Good. And 15 million for James makes it 65 million spent for the summer.

Snatch Tielemans from Leicesters hands.

Job well done.

Then we can sell half the squad and give the cash to Glazers to spend on on Bonds and Bar Mitzvahs for the next 500 years.
26-06-2019, 10:24 PM
(26-06-2019 10:07 PM)Clint-TheyCallMePapii Wrote:  
(26-06-2019 06:16 PM)Costas Wrote:  Good. And 15 million for James makes it 65 million spent for the summer.

Snatch Tielemans from Leicesters hands.

Job well done.

Then we can sell half the squad and give the cash to Glazers to spend on on Bonds and Bar Mitzvahs for the next 500 years.

Speaking of, #GlazersOut was trending worldwide tonight. Again. Not that anything will change. Green and Gold taught me not to trust fans. They will whine and moan about the Glazers, but they won't do what needs to be done to get the leeches out.
27-06-2019, 10:02 PM
The fans are worse than the Glazers and Deadwood.

Liverpool fans and Arsenal fans are real die hards. We have a plastic fan base.
The real die hard Utd fans refuse to be involved in this weekly wankathon that is Matchday.

Its been trash since 2009. The Ronaldo money was stolen from us and we have been shite since.

I've been calling for a modernising of the club since 2011. 8 years on FUCK ALL.
27-06-2019, 10:22 PM
I really really wish his dad had named him Obi instead of Aaron...
20-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Watching a little bit of preseason. Have to say Obi Wan is a big defensive upgrade in his spot and he does push forward. Waiting to see how he performs in EPL. Hopefully even better than at Palace. Need to sign a solid CB as ours are all made of glass. Don’t think Woodward is going to let Raiola get another payoff on Pogba this summer unless it’s Neymar money.
20-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Obi Wan Bissaka looking like he was worth the hassle A real athlete and improving.

Other problem areas are De Gea, Smalling, Matic and Lingard postions.

GK,CB,DM,#10.
Yesterday, 02:35 AM
De Gea reportedly just signed a new 6 year deal...
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
He looked really really good against Inter. It's been 10 years since we had a proper right back who could defend. Since O'Shea's terrific 08-09 campaign.

That said, I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Zaha also looked great on the Asia tour in 2013, but he struggled when the real action began. So AWB (and Daniel James for that matter) will still need time to adapt to the demands of the club.

He's an upgrade on Young, Valencia and Darmian. That much is certain.
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Daniel James looks like a waste of spare change.

All speed and no talent.

Lad is a good kid but looks a flop.
Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Papii, it wasn't a coincidence that I brought up Zaha. I am worried that James, probably even more so than AWB, will have the same problems as Zaha did in 2013. He's very very quick and suits our high pressing/counter attacking style, but I don't think he's particularly gifted with the ball at his feet. Not yet, anyway. Zaha found out first hand that he just can't rely on pace if he has no end product.

I hope I am wrong and he takes the Premiership by storm, but he's a Championship winger who we bought for less than 20 million and whom no other big club seemed interested in. That set off alarm bells in my head.

Ι was looking at Ole's selection yesterday. In the absence of Herrera, he will revert to 4-2-3-1 (we don't have the midfielders for this system either, but lets ignore that for the moment). Lets focus on the front 4:

- His first choices: James, Lingard, Martial - Rashford
- His back up choices: Andreas (subbing for Alexis), Mata, Chong - Greenwood.

The first choices are tolerable, but they won't be hitting 4 or 5 past teams. They are not very fluent creatively. Even if we use Alexis instead of James. They are all about high pressing and counter attacking, but they will struggle against teams that park the bus.

The back up choices are a midfielder (Andreas), Mata who is past his best and 2 promising kids. Granted, Chong and Greenwood have a lot of potential (hell, both of them were more impressive than James yesterday), but what happens if Rashford and/or Martial is unavailable against City or Liverpool? We rely on these kids to bail us out?

Selling Lukaku is a mistake, IMO. Especially if we don't buy anyone to replace him.