[News] Garbage player wins Sir Matt Busby's Player of the Year.
09-05-2019, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2019 11:35 PM by Clint-TheyCallMePapii.)
Garbage player wins Sir Matt Busby's Player of the Year.
Luke Fucking Fat Bastard Shaw.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/lu...rd-2018-19

Absolute fucking disgraceful.

A bang average footballer that has made error after error. Doesn't attack, doesn't give 100%, limited fitness, limited footballer, overweight and has the concentration of a oaf.

There is only one winner for this award: Scott McTominay.

I can name players better than Luke Fucking Shaw at United.

How this oaf won?

I'd sell him and buy better.

Lucas Digne, Jonny Castro,Ben Chillwell, Arthur Masuaku, Patrick van Aanholt... in Celtic - Kieran Tierney is miles better.

Shaw can't even bomb up and down like Ashley Young and fail spectacularly.

This bloke is a slug compared to Andy Robertson or Lucas Digne or Zinchenko or Danny Rose.

From Patrice Evra to this piece of rubbish.

Luke Shaw nowhere near the level at the top level.

I would rather Lindelof, McTominay & Dalot took 1st,2nd,3rd.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: Garbage player wins Matt Busby's Player of the Year.
He won it by default. Shaw has been garbage since his return against City, but until he got that 3 game ban he was indeed our best player of the season. The only one who was somewhat good on a consistent basis.

The only other option I feel was Lindelof. Unfortunately, a central defender, as great as he is individually, can't be our player of the season when we've conceded our most goals in 40 years. McTominay didn't get enough games to warrant it. And Pogba certainly doesn't deserve it because he only showed up for 2 months while deliberately playing crap the rest of the season.

While I did nominate Shaw as my player of the season a few weeks ago, I must say that the double award he won today failed to make me happy for him. It's not just that he's been out of form since his return last month. He's also been out of shape, again. Just when you think he's turning a corner, he regresses to his old bad habits.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
09-05-2019, 11:12 PM
He's like Rooney without the upside. Dodgy
09-05-2019, 11:34 PM
I've said 100x this season.

Lindelof and Shaw are our most consistent performers. They are consistently 6/10. Vidic and Evra were consistently 8/10. The difference between Silvestre and O'Shea and Vidic and Evra.

How far have we fallen? This award should have been scrapped in 2014,2016 and 2019. The Moyes season, LVG's last season and this season doesn't deserve acknowledgment.

The botched succession, the botched sacking of a fraud and the season where 20 players downed tools. How the fuck can we celebrate this farce?

Total embarrassment of a football club, so plastic and fake. We should be concentrating on the rebuild and overhaul. Not encouraging mediocrity.

Just another chance for these plastic mercenaries to wear designers outfits with their whores on their arms, rolling up in luxury cars to eat luxury meals and celebrate how they fucked off for a season and got paid shitloads for doing fuck all.

Gary Neville says he dislikes this group of player. I dislike this club right now, I supported a club with ambitions and a never die attitude. All I see now is a bunch of cunts in plastic bottle made shirts, stealing money from hard working people.
10-05-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: Garbage player wins Sir Matt Busby's Player of the Year.
(09-05-2019 11:34 PM)Clint-TheyCallMePapii Wrote:  I've said 100x this season.

Lindelof and Shaw are our most consistent performers. They are consistently 6/10. Vidic and Evra were consistently 8/10. The difference between Silvestre and O'Shea and Vidic and Evra.

How far have we fallen? This award should have been scrapped in 2014,2016 and 2019. The Moyes season, LVG's last season and this season doesn't deserve acknowledgment.

The botched succession, the botched sacking of a fraud and the season where 20 players downed tools. How the fuck can we celebrate this farce?

Total embarrassment of a football club, so plastic and fake. We should be concentrating on the rebuild and overhaul. Not encouraging mediocrity.

Just another chance for these plastic mercenaries to wear designers outfits with their whores on their arms, rolling up in luxury cars to eat luxury meals and celebrate how they fucked off for a season and got paid shitloads for doing fuck all.

Gary Neville says he dislikes this group of player. I dislike this club right now, I supported a club with ambitions and a never die attitude. All I see now is a bunch of cunts in plastic bottle made shirts, stealing money from hard working people.

you left out owners and their lackeys at the top setting the example for the players to follow.
10-05-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Garbage player wins Sir Matt Busby's Player of the Year.
I think collectively as a fan base and Ole included as he's one of us, we need a reality check.

We don't have one world class professional footballer. We don't have one great professional footballer.
We don't have anyone competent in the executive structure of this football club. Not one and we are fucked rotten.

Time to face the music. The only thing that separates us from Wolves,Everton,West Ham and Leicester is our ability to spend £150m every summer without looking over our shoulder. We are basically the richest mid-table team in the country.

Emery will succeed at Arsenal because of the new structure despite financial limits.
Chelsea will succeed as they have a slick structure that always bounces back manager after manager.
Spurs have Levy and Poch, the new Dein and Wenger. They will succeed despite financial limitations.
Liverpool are set for the next 4 years under Klopp as long as they keep investing.
City are the new dominant force, this is their era with and without Pep Guardiola, they will strive for the best with their resources.

After 6 years of mediocrity, we deserve what's coming. We've always known it was screwed up since 2009 and far too many buried their heads in the sand.
After hearing their is no plans of protest/ mass walk out, this club truly is plastic.

Fergie lied when he said this is the most romantic club in football. It's another one of our delusions of grandeur. We are the noisy neighbours, we are small time and we are the plastic club. The banter club.

Ole is the last remnant of what was once good. Once he goes, the club is dead. We recovered 26 years ago. we won't come back this time. Not in the Premier League era.