Tottenham
08-05-2019, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 10:00 PM by Costas.)
Tottenham
So how about that Pochettino, hey? A Champions league final without signing any players this year.

He has made Mourinho look like a complete twat.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Tottenham
People kept on doubting the man, but look what he's achieved. Forget Klopp or Pep, this is culmination of proper coaching, work ethic and sensible spending.

We can mock when they dip but they are team that punch above their weight.

Woodward didn't need to spend £500m, he just needed to be competent. Daniel Levy is right tight cunt, he's not amazing but he's had football men hold his hand , whether its a technical director or head of recruitment, he's had both. He's even got a international technical co-ordinator to oversee their recruitment abroad.

I fucking envy spurs.

Won another fucking bet.

I bet on Spurs win and also spurs progress into final. Double !

Couldn't even be happy. My team is bollocks.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
09-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Absolute worst of all the possibilities IMO. Now not only do I have to listen to my Spurs supporting best mate drone on and on about them but I have to support them against the dippers on 1 June and listen to him all fucking summer if they win. FML.
09-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Arsenal could get CL football through Europa League .

Man Utd are one cruel joke.

You know what, this summer could be the summer to that breaks the final straw. Not only do we need to buy 7 FIRST Team STARTERS minimum, we need a Director of Football and Head of Recruitment (2 people of expertise) and we need Woodward and Matt Judge to head back the London HQ and stay away from the finances and football strategy to solely focus on Commercial Revenue and Global partnerships.

That about 8/9 acquisitions that will make or break the club for the nexr 10 years to come.

Also we also need to see how on the weekend if we have a plastic fan base or die hard fan base.

If the fans do not walk out and protest, we might as well close the football club because apathy is worse than incompetence.

I am 80% this plastic football club will be pronounced dead when they clap those plastic cunt mercenaries off at the end of our season while City,Liverpool,Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs have trophies to challenge for.
09-05-2019, 11:31 PM
All English final for the 2 European Championships, it's not United but I guess that's something that hasn't happened before.
10-05-2019, 11:05 AM
4 teams from the same country playing in the 2 major European finals is definitely a one off. England have won the Champions League and the Europa League in the same year (81 and 84), so that's nothing new.

It *appears* that these 5 will have some kind of success this season and we will end up with nothing. But it's not exactly like that:

- City will get the 2 cups and likely the title. Success either way.
- Liverpool are in the Champions League final and have taken the title race to the wire. Success even if they win no trophies.
- Tottenham: Secured top 4 and are in the Champions League final. Success.
- Chelsea: Secured top 4 and could win the Europa League. Success.
- Arsenal: Could finish 5th or 6th, hence they need the Europa League.

So theoretically, if we finish above Arsenal on Sunday and if they lose the Europa League final, our season will be marginally better than theirs. I am not excusing our shitty season by any means. I just don't subscribe to the "The 5 of the Top 6 had a great season and United were crap" narrative yet.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
10-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Costas

Living off ifs and buts.

The reality is we are equally as crap as arsenal who's season is not over and will finish above us.

"The 5 of the Top 6 had a great season and United were crap" ....No of course not, more like "United are the most pathetic big club and will not be part of the top 6 next season and for years to come".
10-05-2019, 04:44 PM
I'll be cheering on Salford in the playoff final tomorrow... gives me a good story to cheer for at the end of the season at least.