[Matchday] [Premier League] Huddersfield vs Manchester Utd (05/05/19)
04-05-2019, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2019 11:27 PM by Clint-TheyCallMePapii.)
[Premier League] Huddersfield vs Manchester Utd (05/05/19)
Kick Off: 14:00 | @ The John Smith's Stadium

[Image: premier-league-2019-huddersfield-vs-manc...iction.jpg]

Team News:
- Ole says Rashford ready for the game after 6 games without a goal.
- Lukaku has a hamstring issue and is ruled out. Lingard has a knock.
- Jones is small doubt to start.
- Bailly ruled out.
- Romero, Greenwood have picked up injuries.
- Martial dropped for being a shit footballer.

Confirmed squad members

David de Gea, Lee Grant
Ashley Young, Diogo Dalot, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw
Ander Herrera, Nemanja Matic, Andreas Pereira, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Paul Pogba, Fred
Angel Gomes, Tahith Chong, Juan Mata, Alexis Sanchez, Marcus Rashford
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2019, 08:14 PM
RE: [Premier League] Hudderfield vs, Man Utd (05/05/19)
I would love to pick a side that is committed to the club and plays on merit. But this fucked up football club has over 15 players who are not good enough to even kick a ball.

So here's the best of the worst XI:

De Gea - Dalot Smalling Lindelof Shaw - Herrera Fred Pogba - Mata Rashford Alexis -

Subs: Grant, Young, Jones, McTominay, Perreira, Chong, Greenwood

I'm only picking some of these players on a technicality. I don't think Alexis,Rashford,Smalling,Herrera,Mata, De Gea are good enough to start nor do I think they deserve to have a future at the club after their antics/performances/contract situations. The other 5 are just about average enough not to be discounted for me.

I'm not about seeing Young burn my eyes with his lack of skill.
Matic is garbage, he maybe 30 but he's 35 this summer. I've seen enough of that rusty bloke. I think he should frozen out.
The kids deserve to start over Alexis who is shite but I guess Ole needs to give him the shovel to dig himself a bigger grave.

Ole is fucking lucky he's not had a summer or a pre-season because some his decision making has been abysmal. I can chalk that down to desperation and a lack of options for now but after the summer, he get's judged the same as the 3 other clowns that shitted on the fans. It's on Ole to get on Ed Deadwood's case about overhaul.

If we don't win and win like £350m team against a £70m team, then we need more than just 3 in and 3 out like Ole and Woodward seem to suggest. We actually would need 10 in and 10 out just to wash the smell of deadwood off us. To wash the stench off mediocrity off this club drenched in shit.
04-05-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: [Premier League] Hudderfield vs, Man Utd (05/05/19)
(04-05-2019 08:14 PM)Clint-TheyCallMePapii Wrote:  I would love to pick a side that is committed to the club and plays on merit. But this fucked up football club has over 15 players who are not good enough to even kick a ball.

So here's the best of the worst XI:

De Gea - Dalot Smalling Lindelof Shaw - Herrera Fred Pogba - Mata Rashford Alexis -

Subs: Grant, Young, Jones, McTominay, Perreira, Chong, Greenwood

I'm only picking some of these players on a technicality. I don't think Alexis,Rashford,Smalling,Herrera,Mata, De Gea are good enough to start nor do I think they deserve to have a future at the club after their antics/performances/contract situations. The other 5 are just about average enough not to be discounted for me.

I'm not about seeing Young burn my eyes with his lack of skill.
Matic is garbage, he maybe 30 but he's 35 this summer. I've seen enough of that rusty bloke. I think he should frozen out.
The kids deserve to start over Alexis who is shite but I guess Ole needs to give him the shovel to dig himself a bigger grave.

Ole is fucking lucky he's not had a summer or a pre-season because some his decision making has been abysmal. I can chalk that down to desperation and a lack of options for now but after the summer, he get's judged the same as the 3 other clowns that shitted on the fans. It's on Ole to get on Ed Deadwood's case about overhaul.

If we don't win and win like £350m team against a £70m team, then we need more than just 3 in and 3 out like Ole and Woodward seem to suggest. We actually would need 10 in and 10 out just to wash the smell of deadwood off us. To wash the stench off mediocrity off this club drenched in shit.

You left Pogba off the list of those who have not fought during the slide. Seems to me that he played like a man possessed after Jose left and once I started hearing Madrid rumors he’s not really been bothered to do anything. Don’t think it’s a coincidence his drop in form went hand in hand with teams decline.

Watched Liverpool come back. Being honest they bought better players at better prices. They were smarter about their plan and picked a better manager. Jose would have been better than Moyes but of the big three, he was in third place by the time he was actually hired. Again no real vision by Woodward. Which won’t be changing anytime soon. Predict Ole won’t last the season, maybe before Christmas unless there is a major turnaround.
04-05-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: [Premier League] Hudderfield vs Manchester Utd (05/05/19)
I left Pogba out because he will leave for Real Madrid and go on to better things.

De Gea will only go sideways from here,maybe even decline like his countrymen did like Casillas, Like Reina etc.
Herrera is just a sub at PSG. Rashford is a player who will end up at crocked and dusty like Sturridge and Welbeck before him.

Pogba will go onto play with Hazard, Kroos,Varane, wins Euro's and Champions Leagues etc etc, at this rotten club he'll rot with us.

He's not Roy Keane but name one world class player who can lift a 6th place team to No.1 and No.2. In 2019, this player does not exist in a team sport. It's not 2002 or 1996 or 1988. In 2019, no one single player can put in a 9/10 consistently enough to lift a 6th place side to 1st/2nd.

I don't see Pogba as a player who's downed tools but as a player who is a big fish in a small pond. He belongs in Italy and Spain.

Reality is Man Utd is a small club right now, the new AC Milan. We are the graveyard of football. Players come here to die.
04-05-2019, 11:39 PM
RE: [Premier League] Huddersfield vs Manchester Utd (05/05/19)
Here's to us winning by 4 and Chelsea losing by 4... Big Grin
05-05-2019, 06:06 AM
Fucking Spurs lost again and of course this means we will play a "strong" side to chase whatever hopes we have of finishing in the top 4.

Which sucks for me because I was hoping we would see some youngsters involved while some of our frauds began their summer vacation early.

Can't wait to see more of Herrera, Pogba, Martial and De Gea. Yay.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
05-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Very depressing comments from Ole:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201...y-premier/

Woodward finally got what he wanted. He not only controls the football decisions, he also has a manager who will accept them blindly.
05-05-2019, 11:50 AM
United line up vs Huddersfield
Confirmation of today’s line up.

De Gea, Young, Shaw, Jones, Lindelof, Matic, McTominay, Pogba, Sanchez, Mata, Rashford.

Subs: Grant, Dalot, Smalling, Fred, Herrera, Chong, Pereira

Matic and Young start over Fred and Dalot. Great thinking Ole.

Huddersfield to win 2-0.
De Gea OG to settle the game.
05-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Most of my worries came true. We still have something to play for, so Chong takes a backseat to Sanchez an De Greedy starts again.
05-05-2019, 11:53 AM
At least McTominay was picked ahead of Herrera.
05-05-2019, 12:33 PM
No matter the result, ALL of our players are shit and our manager is clueless right now. Just for the sake of fairness, I am withholding concrete criticism until we have a pre-season and summer. Another season of 4th,5th,6th next year would be complete failure. We should be 3rd at worst but we have so many players downing tools and so many useless footballers.

It's mind-boggling why this summer won't be one of 10 in and 10 out. No matter the consequences of overhaul, it is needed because there is a cancer at this club from top to bottom from Glazers,Woodward down to Ashley Young and Phil Jones.

They are all culpable . Even your Lindelofs, Shaw and McTominays. Fergie included, David Gill etc etc . Everything they done since 2012 has brought us where we are today. In a state of absolute failure and embarrassment. The fans of this club are desperate, you would think it's been 28 years but it's 6 years.

The Glazers and Woodward are the head of snake, on a human level I wish the worst on them as I do on Jose & LVG for taking the joy out of a fun sport.

Hope Malcolm Glazer rots in hell, the fucking ginger cunt.
05-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Why does that Trashford keep taking our free kicks?
05-05-2019, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 12:55 PM by Clint-TheyCallMePapii.)
GET IN MCTOMINAY!!!

1-0 if you dont shoot you dont score.

Garbage opposition Icon_lol
05-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Over to De Greedy now. Can he come up with a bigger fuck up than Lossl's?
05-05-2019, 12:57 PM
McTominay becoming my favorite player. While not the best technically, never see him quit trying and embarrassed when we lose. Sort of a throw back player. And still humble. Rashford should spend more time with him instead of Jesse Messi.

Saw goals scored and conceded stats. If we can’t put3-4 past this team who have nothing to play for, we are underperforming.
05-05-2019, 12:59 PM
(05-05-2019 12:56 PM)Costas Wrote:  Over to De Greedy now. Can he come up with a bigger fuck up than Lossl's?

Or over to Rashford. Use to love the kid. He’s been surly and not finishing lately. Would help if he got a couple to boost his confidence and stopped thinking he’s Dwight Yorke level already
05-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Imagine that Cunt Maureen was in charge...we would have been 8th/9th/10th and at least 20 points off top 4.

That's where he left Chelsea, he would have left us there as well.
05-05-2019, 01:20 PM
(05-05-2019 12:59 PM)BuffaloRed Wrote:  
(05-05-2019 12:56 PM)Costas Wrote:  Over to De Greedy now. Can he come up with a bigger fuck up than Lossl's?

Or over to Rashford. Use to love the kid. He’s been surly and not finishing lately. Would help if he got a couple to boost his confidence and stopped thinking he’s Dwight Yorke level already

Say it like it is mate, he's a big headed cunt. There is many better strikers out there for example, Vardy, Callum Wilson, Richarlison, Firmino, Rondon, Son-Heung Min.

I would sell him tomorrow for Richarlison who is miles better. Swap the pair, one is a top PL prospect, the other is a over-hyped lollipop.
05-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Trashford given a chance on a plate and for the 100th time, lets the ball roll past because he's stupid brain-dead idiot.
Marcus Bendtner !
05-05-2019, 01:29 PM
(05-05-2019 01:06 PM)Clint-TheyCallMePapii Wrote:  Imagine that Cunt Maureen was in charge...we would have been 8th/9th/10th and at least 20 points off top 4.

That's where he left Chelsea, he would have left us there as well.

I have to say, we might have been better off and left Woodward in a horrible position leaving him no choice but to give up some control to someone who knows what they are doing. Chelsea won the title after Jose left. No way in hell that is happening here.

Not to be too negative, but the short period of bliss where we were winning and playing well wasn’t enough and now will be used as an excuse we are not far off when I reality that’s miles from the truth. Just watch them play today, trying to pass it into the net instead of hammer their keeper with shots and players streaming into the box to tap In a rebound or cross. (Not that we can cross well) It’s not rocket science. Their just not designed to play ruthless and attacking from a mental standpoint. It’s a bunch of players on the field at the same time vs a team of 11 players playing together. Should be 4-0 by now if they were hungry.