[News] Gary Neville publicly calls out 6 failing players
23-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Gary Neville publicly calls out 6 failing players
[Image: skysports-manchester-united_4648130.jpg?20190423132106]

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...ar-players

Nothing we haven't said ourselves.

I think the likes of Gary Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Keane, Hargreaves & Scholes need to be more vocal. Now more than ever. Call these players out and personally attack them.

Berate.scold and criticize players until they quit or step up.

I'd sell Pogba,Alexis,Lukaku and start again.

Perhaps bring in Bruno Fernandes, Lozano and Dybala. If we are desperate consider Bale. Joao Felix is a option, as is Sancho, there is Nabil Fekir too. We can also look at strikers like Jovic,Piatek and Werner. There is no shortage of quality players.

Manchester Utd should not be held ransom by overrated footballers. If De Gea wants to leave, go, there is wealth of talent out there.

No person is bigger than the club and that includes Woodward and the Glazers. If they don't back the manager. The manager should resign.

There has to be accountability. Players, managers, executives, owners, fans need to be made accountable for their responsibilities.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2019, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2019 04:50 PM by Costas.)
RE: Gary Neville publicly calls out 6 failing players
I think he and a lot of our fans is a bit harsh on Lukaku. At Everton he was one of the few who was actually trying. And that has never been his problem. Unfortunately, he's also a player who relies a lot on what goes on behind him. He's not Ronaldo and he won't make things happen on his own. He's like Darmian. He shouldn't be at the club, but the effort on his part is there.

As for the others, I agree completely. But I would have Valencia, Young, Rojo and Jones on that list before Lukaku. They've been stealing a living at the club for 5 years now.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
23-04-2019, 05:01 PM
(23-04-2019 04:49 PM)Costas Wrote:  I think he and a lot of our fans is a bit harsh on Lukaku. At Everton he was one of the few who was actually trying. And that has never been his problem. Unfortunately, he's also a player who relies a lot on what goes on behind him. He's not Ronaldo and he won't make things happen on his own. He's like Darmian. He shouldn't be at the club, but the effort on his part is there.

As for the others, I agree completely. But I would have Valencia, Young, Rojo and Jones on that list before Lukaku. They've been stealing a living at the club for 5 years now.

I think we are lenient on the £75m flop. He's our worst striker since Berbatov. Who was a lame duck striker apart from 2010-11, He was never the show-man we paid for.

Carragher analysed his awful performance and said Calvert-Lewin, the english donkey striker put in a stronger a shift, I noticed that too. Smalling and Jones struggled with a target man who is probably the next Carlton Cole at best.

I think as a team-mates he's poison. At Everton he used to berate his team mates on a weekly basis and sulk around his 2-3 month droughts. He thinks like Rashford he's the king bollocks , but he performs like a bum striker.

The useless cunt had the audacity to scold Fred when he was trying to find his lumbering arse through a crowd of defenders. I noticed Fred told the lump to calm down and make a movement rather than criticise him.

I would love it if we offload 15 players, its not possible. But it's easier to sell Lukaku than it is Jones and Rojo, their rubbish, at least Lukaku is a mediocre forward.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
23-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Jones and Smalling just got multiyear contracts for some unfathomable reason. They are here to stay lie
Valencia did.