Interview: Inside the mind of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer... Must Watch!
04-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Interview: Inside the mind of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer... Must Watch!
Watched this yesterday on NBCSports Premier League download and also DVR'd it. I had my daughter watch it too as he has so much good advice for athletes and just life in general. What an amazing and humble man. Anyone who watches this will immediately know and understand why Ole's been so successful at the club and why he deserves the chance to lead the club forward. This is a must watch.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Interview: Inside the mind of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer... Must Watch!
Thanks for the share, JC. Loved the interview. Especially the part about what he did to change the mood when he joined.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
04-03-2019, 07:36 PM
If you want to save the video for when it gets removed for copyright, go to https://9xbuddy.app/ put https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv8UKDHVNW4 in the box and click download - then select the version you want to save ( I recommend the 720p link - MP4 - HIGH - 720P) and click Download Now.
04-03-2019, 07:39 PM
(04-03-2019 07:11 PM)Costas Wrote:  Thanks for the share, JC. Loved the interview. Especially the part about what he did to change the mood when he joined.

It's so refreshing how humble he is, everything is about Manchester United, the players, staff and fans. Nothing is about him at all, he's just being himself and putting everyone else in the best situation to get the best out of them. Absolutely love OGS and hope he's building our next dynasty.
04-03-2019, 09:32 PM
(04-03-2019 07:39 PM)@JC Wrote:  
(04-03-2019 07:11 PM)Costas Wrote:  Thanks for the share, JC. Loved the interview. Especially the part about what he did to change the mood when he joined.

It's so refreshing how humble he is, everything is about Manchester United, the players, staff and fans. Nothing is about him at all, he's just being himself and putting everyone else in the best situation to get the best out of them. Absolutely love OGS and hope he's building our next dynasty.

dvr'd it as out of town on the weekend. Will have to wait until this wknd to watch. They were talking about it on the satellite football show this morning and someone pointed out he is the polar opposite of Jose. Charlie Stilletano who is buddies with SAF said he reminds him of SAf. In the sense that SAF always focused on the club the set up and the players and not that it was all about him and he thinks Ole absorbed that very well from SAF during his time at United
05-03-2019, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 10:43 AM by Costas.)
(04-03-2019 07:36 PM)@JC Wrote:  If you want to save the video for when it gets removed for copyright, go to https://9xbuddy.app/ put https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv8UKDHVNW4 in the box and click download - then select the version you want to save ( I recommend the 720p link - MP4 - HIGH - 720P) and click Download Now.

Thanks mate. I downloaded it just in case.

(04-03-2019 07:39 PM)@JC Wrote:  

Amen. It's also very incredible, especially for us who were supporting the team back in the mid 90s, to see that he's now just as humble as he was when he joined the team. He and Paul Scholes seem like human beings from another era compared to the players and managers we've grown used to.

It's actually why I wonder if he can be our long term answer. Ole is a good man and clearly players have found a manager they will bust their butts for (they're even doing his slide celebration as a tribute), but I'm worried they might take advantage of his kindness down the line.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]