[News] Jughead signs contract till 2023 [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
08-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Jughead signs contract till 2023 [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Has Ole seen something that we cant ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TonyBee.....the enigma....and well known grumpy bollocks...

Angel one of MG's friends Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Jughead signs contract till 2023 [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Dont think a caretaker manager had any say on fringe players' contract extension. It was probably ed woodward who wanted to save some money.
"I am not a man. I am Cantona"
08-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Lol the comments on club's twitter and IG are great. Everybody is having meltdown over this news Big Grin
"I am not a man. I am Cantona"
08-02-2019, 04:46 PM
How Phil Jones earned a 4 year deal and pay rise:

Own goals galore - It's been prolific, Valencia and Spurs can thank him for being so helpful in recent times.

Man of the Match for Chelsea at the FA Cup Final 2018. - He changed the game didn't he? Hazard was in no position to threaten and Jones was on hand to assist the Chelsea winger.

Wembley masterpiece against Spurs - Who can forget Kane vs Jones, there was two winners that day !

Record breaking sick pay entitlement. - He's only been absent for more than 50% of games for the last 6 years. Absence has made the heart grow fond of Jones in particular.

A face that tells a millionaire tales. - He's getting less cultured, less experienced, lesscomposed by the day isn't he? He really looks like a disturbing presence after 7 years, that's some doing !

https://talksport.com/football/490757/ma...rt-pearce/
Stuart Pearce and Ally McCoist are as enthused as I on the radio.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
08-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Hopefully that 4 year extension has been discounted by the number of days he's been out injured over his United career so it actually works out to a 9 month deal... Stir

That said, if the club is going to make all of these long term deals then they just need to come out and give Ole the job. Doesn't make any sense to saddle a new manager with a bunch of washed up has beens on long contracts unless the current guy is THE GUY and has had input on the contracts.