[News] Anthony Martial SIGNS new 5-year contract!
31-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Anthony Martial SIGNS new 5-year contract!
https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...ct-to-2024

Anthony Martial signs new Manchester United contract until 2024

Of the new deal, the Frenchman said: “I am loving my time at this club. From the day I joined I have been made to feel part of the United family and I have been incredibly humbled and overwhelmed by the warmth and love of our fans, who continue to amaze me with their support.

“I would like to thank Ole and his coaching staff for their belief in me and for helping me to take my game to the next level. This club is all about winning trophies and I am sure the next piece of silverware is not that far away.”

Solskjær said: “Anthony is one of those naturally gifted players that any coach would love to work with. For a young man, he has a good footballing brain which, when coupled with his exceptional talent, makes for a player with an exciting future. This is the perfect club for Anthony to progress his development as a top-class forward and we are all delighted he has signed a long-term deal.”
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: Anthony Martial SIGNS new 5-year contract!
The pool of talented players around the world is small. Thank fuck we sacked Jose.

Who would have replaced Martial?
The likes of Willian, Alexis, guys like Perisic, Arnautovic etc.

Woodward did some good when he undermined Joses attempt to sell Martial and Pogba. Then sign guys like Savic, Boateng and all sorts of stupidity.

Ed Woodwards incompetence once in a while has a silver lining.

The De Gea fax machine, saying no to Martial being sold and choosing Pogba over that miserable cunt.

The odd silver lining in all that shit.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
31-01-2019, 08:22 PM
£200,000/week on the new deal, £10,4mil a year and £52mil over 5. We couldn't have paid a transfer fee less than £52mil for a quality replacement for him and that's not including the wages that signing would have required. Thank fuck Jose is gone.
01-02-2019, 10:52 AM
No way he signs that new contract if Jose is still here. Now time for De gea.

And for some even better news, Valencia will fuck off in the summer. As much as people complain about Fellaini, at least he gave his all until the end. Valencia has been phoning it in for 5 years.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
01-02-2019, 10:00 PM
great news and i think it's time to give no 9 back, (suits him better than #11 imho)
Oh united also have confirmed our christmas tree is off to china.
OGS is doing magic here.
"I am not a man. I am Cantona"
01-02-2019, 10:04 PM
(01-02-2019 10:52 AM)Costas Wrote:  No way he signs that new contract if Jose is still here. Now time for De gea.

And for some even better news, Valencia will fuck off in the summer. As much as people complain about Fellaini, at least he gave his all until the end. Valencia has been phoning it in for 5 years.

i think Valencia was great in Jose's first season, the best right back in the league with Kyle Walker. it's just that he depends on physicality so much that once he's aged he struggles to perform. i remember in one game when Valencia was caught out of position and he ran off his bollock to block the opposition. he cant do it anymore, his legs gone.
03-02-2019, 01:26 PM
Been snowed in and frozen for a few days. Saw a stat comparing Martial to Ronnie in their first however many games Martial has played, and Martial is ahead of where Ronaldo was at that time except in chances created. I think it was 106 games or something and around same age.

Not saying he or Rashford will go on to Ronaldo’s level, but it shows the potential is there and players like that are hard to find and keep. Thrilled that he signed a long term deal, now splash the cash on the worlds best goalie please!
08-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Martial signed a new contract and fellaini's gone to China but somehow our club could still find a way to ruin their fan mood
https://mobile.twitter.com/ManUtd/status...1819450369

Frickin Phil Jones got a new 4 year deal contract FML!