Rooney surprised by Jose's poor man management
23-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Rooney surprised by Jose's poor man management
Surprise Surprise....Maybe Gary Neville, Paul Merson, Alan Shearer & many others can wind their necks in from Jose's horrible arsehole.

Rooney also said players had bad relationships with Jose's staff.

The papers have reported Jose and his staff treated Old Trafford and Carrington staff poorly and morale was low with non-football staff as well as footballers.

Jose Mourinho was once great but his toxic personality now outweighs his charisma and charm.

The fact is Jose and his gang were outsiders in a family club. They didn't attend Christmas party's. they lived in hotels and Jose's team was the most problematic clique at club.

Just another garbage man to add to LVG and Moyes.

We need more decent men at the club as managers.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: Rooney surprised by Jose's poor man management
Number one mistake was hiring someone who was too full of himself to move to Manchester full time. £15 million a year and he shacked up in the Lowry a couple days a week and spent the rest of the time in London. Complete wanker.
23-12-2018, 05:44 AM
Name a better manager we could hire after LvG's fiasco in 2016? It's easy to put all the blame on Jose's shoulder now but our club was in much dire situation back then. beside if there's one thing that Jose did right during his tenure here was to phased out Wayne Rooney without too much fuss.
"I am not a man. I am Cantona"
23-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Rooney looks 55. And he's still just 33. God really took no prisoners with him. Confused

Anyway, none of this is really shocking. You could tell no one at the club was happy for a while now. And I suspect the same applied to Chelsea 15-16 or Madrid 12-13. And odds are that Faria left because he couldn't deal with him anymore.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
23-12-2018, 06:31 AM
(23-12-2018 05:44 AM)TheCANTONA Wrote:  Name a better manager we could hire after LvG's fiasco in 2016? It's easy to put all the blame on Jose's shoulder now but our club was in much dire situation back then. beside if there's one thing that Jose did right during his tenure here was to phased out Wayne Rooney without too much fuss.

It's very rare that everything aligns the way you want it. City caught Pep right after he left Bayern and Liverpool hired Klopp while he was on hiatus (to be fair to the scum, they did expedite Rodgers' sacking to make sure no one else would pinch Klopp).

So it is true that Jose *seemed* to be the best option, but there were alternatives. The same ones being discussed now: Pochettino and Alegri. Eventually we will have to hire a manager who works elsewhere. It's not pretty, but that's how it's often done.

I do agree on the Rooney bit. We had to move on from him because his form during 2014-2016 didn't justify his wages or his undroppable status. And at least Mourinho had the balls to do what Moyes and LvG couldn't.
[Image: 5ohyX.gif][Image: berbatov.gif]
23-12-2018, 10:47 AM
(23-12-2018 05:44 AM)TheCANTONA Wrote:  Name a better manager we could hire after LvG's fiasco in 2016? It's easy to put all the blame on Jose's shoulder now but our club was in much dire situation back then. beside if there's one thing that Jose did right during his tenure here was to phased out Wayne Rooney without too much fuss.

I can't name a better manager because I endorsed Maureen to be a hit for two seasons. But he failed in the 2nd and 3rd. Of course its Jose's fault, the 3rd season syndrome is his flaw not ours or Woodward. Any manager worth his money phases out Rooney. A poor spineless manager panders to Rooney. I wouldn't praise Maureen for doing the right thing once.

The problem is we all believed in the wrong man. Back then we should have looked at other options.

Giggs, Allegri, Conte, Bielsa were the only available options as Pep, Blanc, Ancelotti, Simeone, Poch, Klopp were wrapped in other clubs.

We gave the job to the most reliable, proven, 2 season manager so we can have a quick fix but he expired 18 months in rather than 2 years in.
[Image: tumblr_lx43ekV1QW1r9s77do1_500.jpg]
23-12-2018, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2018 05:34 PM by @JC.)
20 years since THAT GOAL, can the ultimate super sub pull off another miracle??